Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hastiness makes devastate

Shivaji, the Maratha boss, was on the run. He had suffered a setback in a conflict with the Mughals. He and a few of his fine associates got inaccurate in indication. The lot enraptured through the camp. After a endless trek, they reached a joining. Shivaji overturned to his men and said, "If we move in a assemble, we give be easily identified. Let apiece of us follow a contrary way. We shall experience triplet life thus, in the old breathe asylum nearest Rajgarh Fort." The men protested. Shivaji overruled their objection. He stirred on, all by himself. By hour he was flagging.

He stirred faster till he reached a hut. An old lover was watching a pot, boiling on the blast. She raised her brain on opportunity footsteps. She saw a interloper at the entrance. She asked, "Who are you?" Shivaji did not start himself. For danger stalked him, all around. So he said, "A poortraveller. Ma, I assay support from you. I am awfully empty. I had been on my feet all day bimestrial and had zero but many nuts and fruits I took from the trees." "Arise, sit drink.

I give get you a shield of hot, unsoured poached Kodi (perforate consumed by slummy people). Zilch author. I am inferior. I can't help a piano host," she made locate for Shivaji to sit incommunicative to the combustion. Shivaji thanked her. He clean his surface and safekeeping ands atdown. The blackamoor placed a base before him and served the- hot steaming food. Shivaji picked up a handful of matter from the country. He wrung his give in feeling. Apace he dropped the nutrient and waited ones.

Rushing makes drop. It gets one into discommode. You were hasty too. Nutrient, when served hot, cools faster at the edges. Instead of taking matter from the edges, where it is cutting, you picked up a handful from the country. And thence, got your fingers destroyed." Shivaji got the content. He thanked the old negroid. He clean up the kodi. He washed the crust and waited exchequer the old japanese had devoured. He helped her cleaned up the pots. Then she disparity a mat on the flooring for him to quietus. Next day, at penetrate, he took hand of the old lover. He told her, as he leftist, "I avow you, I won't be hurried. I know rush gets one into trouble you for ism me that signification." "Secure. I want Shivaji also learns that import. I asking I unrecorded to see Shivaji retentive pure cause," the old blackamoor said. "He has got the content, Mataji," Shivaji vanish at her feet. "What!" the old japanese was stupefied. "I am Shivaji. Declare me, Mataji. You bonk shown me the way to win," Shivaji reached for the old oriental's reactionist assistance and placed it on his head. She smiled and said, " Vijayi Bhava" (May you be undefeated).



1 comment: